Thursday, January 1, 2009

1/365 From Becca / Cori depending :)


Did not have the best New Year's Eve that I have had in a long time. I spent it in the hospital because I had a 7+ mm kidney stone that would not pass. 


I ended up having surgery to remove it the next morning. I talked my way into getting to come home today. I am on lots of drugs and got the bonus gift of a stent that gets removed Monday.

Here is a picture of my bloody IV that the ER nurse put in. I think someone needs some practice. 

7 comments:

Heather Georger said...

OUCH!!!!!!!
I think she could use some practice too! Happy New Year Cori, at least your on track to meet your deductible early;) lol

sheree said...

OMG Cori! I had no idea! You poor thing :( What a craptastic New Years. May the remainder of 2009 be much more pleasant for you! ((HUGS))

Mary said...

Holy crap! I'm sorry to hear about this and I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

You are home and recovering - hope you heal up fast. Thinking of you!

PAL said...

Uh, yeah, I would say that nurse is fired. Glad you are on the mend ...

Angel said...

Sorry to hear that!

Kyla said...

OUCH! That was one bad stick!