Sunday, January 18, 2009

Laura, 18/365



My Life as Measured in Cups of Coffee: Today is a triple refill kind of day. My days can be divided among three or four categories: single, double, triple, or intravenous. I don't drink lattes or mochas; just coffee, and straight up. I don't know how many single days I have anymore (who can drink just one lonely cup?!), but the majority are in the double range. Thesis writing and final exam/paper periods are intravenous days. If the world were suddenly devoid of the wonderful little beans, my world would be a sad, sad place.

4 comments:

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

I understand completely. You'll enjoy this:
http://niemann.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/12/02/coffee/?scp=5&sq=coffee&st=Search
Sorry, it won't let me do a hyperlink...

Becca or Cori depending :) said...

Oh ya I totally understand. The first 3 months of Luke's life.. that coffee was my life line!! He had severe reflux and screamed for 3 months...
I heart coffee

Kyla said...

Oh yeah. I have a couple of cups in the morning AND in the afternoon. LOL.