Thursday, January 8, 2009

Laura, 8/365



I've been working without my camera these days. As I mentioned earlier, we are renovating, and things frequently get misplaced. I sure wished I had my camera yesterday at dusk on campus yesterday. A late afternoon rain storm (what could have been the beginnings of a tornado) turned the sky bright yellow in one direction, as night was falling all around. The light was bouncing off the buildings, making them appear as though they were on fire. As you can tell, the cell phone pictures do not do justice.

3 comments:

PAL said...

We had gorgeous skies here last night. But, sometimes, crazy-impending-weather skies make the most breathtaking pictures.

Anonymous said...

Very calm and peaceful - good shot!

Kyla said...

Last night was a good night for the skies!