Monday, June 15, 2009

Laura



We were driving around a few weeks ago and I fell in love with the color of this house. We have to paint our house a) because the existing barn red is ugly, b) my hubbie splashed primer all over the front of the house, thinking he wanted to paint one day then changing his mind after he figured out that painting wasn't fun, and c) all of this combined with peeling paint on old wood is just unappealing.

My house is probably similar in style, period, and size. What do you think of the color? Thumbs up or down?

3 comments:

Becca or Cori depending :) said...

I LOVE it! I looove your house too.. So so so pretty. I just love that style.. I almost bought a house (before meeting Jay) that was this same color and style. I think it would be great!

PAL said...

Thumbs up!!

LHB said...

I'm thinking this is the color. We've toyed with a couple of different colors now...the yellow-green-beige seems to be the winner so far!