Monday, January 5, 2009

5/365 Cori or Becca


I got the stent taken out today from my surgery that I had on the 1st. They told me that I would have some cramping and kidney spazzing. I had more pain then I have had the entire time I have been sick. My husband called the Dr to see what we should do. He thinks that I still have kidney stone fragments that are trying to pass. My stone was 6 to 7 MM. That is a large stone! I normally take my pain killer every 6 hrs. I can take up to two at a time. I am now currently taking them every 2 hours to stay on top of the pain. I go for a CT tomorrow. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I am so sorry this is lasting so long and so painful. I hope you are much better very soon. :( Keep us posted.

Kyla said...

You poor baby!!! What a terrible start to the new year.

Heather Georger said...

That is ginormous!!!!!! I hope you feel better soon sweetie.

PAL said...

Hang in there, sweet girl. You've made it through the worst! Or, at least I sincerely hope so ...