Monday, January 5, 2009

Troye


Ok, so I'm a little late to the party. But I'm sure you'd understand if you'd been around the last week, as we kicked off the New Year with every single in-law I have. There was no way I was posting to any blog w/ my MIL reading over my shoulder pretending to try to figure out how to use the internet. My name is Troye, yes, just like the guy's name except Mom got even more fancy with it and added the silent e on the end. I am an Indiana native, but a Texan at heart. We moved to the Dallas area when I was a freshman in high school. Now I'm raising my own family in the same town. Although, if I thought I could get my parents to move with us, I'd put up a really good fight to move to Austin. I have been married for 15 years to my husband Bill. We have 3 kiddos. Allie, 12, who is my athlete and challenge (but what 12 yr old isn't). Austin, who is my little ladies man and future architect, is 8. And then there is Gabrielle, 4. She is the reason for the increasing number of gray hairs I find now, but the source of so many laughs daily. I will be beginning my photography business very soon, and am looking very forward to that. Can't wait to get to know those of you I don't know yet, and to see more of those of you that I do know! Oh, and I have almost NO photos of me. So here is one of me from last spring w/ my youngest, hanging out at my usual weekend place...the softball field watching my oldest.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Troye! I didn't know you were an Indiana native ... my brother moved there this summer after graduating from A&M - he works for Belden in Richmond as an accountant. Small town - he's having culture shock :)

Looking forward to seeing your photographs - I already know you are an amazing photographer so I hope to learn even more from you here!

PAL said...

Troye! Welcome! So glad you're here. Can't wait to see the great things that come from you ...

Mary said...

Welcome, Troye! I grew up in the Metroplex, so I know exactly why you'd like to move to Austin. ;) Gabrielle is beautiful.

Becca or Cori depending :) said...

Finally!

Kyla said...

Glad to have you!

Heather Georger said...

Nice to see ya lady!