Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sheree 7/365


Apparently, when one turns 26 they are "officially" old. For my birthday last week, my mom bought me a sewing basket fully loaded with yarn, scissors, crochet hooks, and a pattern book. She said "you're going to learn how to crochet!" And so I did...and I am loving it. Maybe I can get my husband to take a picture of me in my slippers crocheting on the couch?

All I need now is one of these and I'm golden.

I really am the epitome of hotness in your twenties.

6 comments:

Kyla said...

Oh yeah, baby. You with your crocheting, me with my van. Here's to our wild and crazy 20s!

Becca or Cori depending :) said...

You two are cracking me up! Damn I wonder what 36 is going to hold for me?

sheree said...

awwwww yeah Kyla!

Maybe you can swoop me up on our way to the bingo hall in your new sweet ride!

Cori- more importantly, what will I be like in MY thirties? Lord help me.

Anonymous said...

Ha that is great! I wish I had the initiative to learn crocheting or ANYTHING really ... you are good! What are you making?

sheree said...

um...what am I making?

I am making a square of sorts I guess. lol

Really, I am just practicing different stitches right now. :)

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like it's something so you must be doing well! :)