Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Angel, 31


I'm Angel, a 31 year old mom, wife, sister, aunt, daughter and friend. My son, Ian, is 8 years old and the absolute love of my life. I'm new to this blog thing (as you might be able to tell) but a good friend invited me so I thought, why the hell not? I am an archivist for a congregation of sisters in San Antonio. Although I don't belong to the Catholic Church, I see why people do. Being around all the ceremony and love the sisters offer makes it a very attractive place. If you knew me, which I guess soon you will, you wouldn't believe my life would have taken me to where I am. I am a lover of music (especially old punk) and a voracious reader. I enjoy taking pictures but haven't honed my skills by any stretch of the imagination. That's about all I can think of to tell right now. Nice to meet you all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel - My husband worked for CHRISTUS Health corporate for 5 years here in SA - not sure if that is the sisters you work for or not, but I had to tell you! Look forward to getting to know a fellow San Antonian. Jen

Angel said...

Same sisters! They are a group of pretty amazing women. I don't know how much interaction he might have had with the sisters since CHRISTUS is almost its own entity but I get to see them everyday and it's pretty awesome.

Mary said...

I've heard much about you through Phyllis and I'm glad to be able to make your acquaintance on here! I'm looking forward to seeing what you post on here.

Becca or Cori depending :) said...

Phyllis has said many wonderful things about you! Can't wait to get to know you more!

Angel said...

Sheesh, now I'm embarrassed! It's all true! Ha! I'm very excited to get to know everyone here as well.

sheree said...

Nice to "meet" you Angel :)
I am so looking forward to getting to know you better!