Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Elyssa, 24


My name is Elyssa and it looks like I'm the baby of the posters thus far!

This photo was actually shot by Phyllis' little man, Z (as I like to refer to him.)

I'm a born and raised, very proud Texan who has wandered to a few other states the past 3 years but am now back to the "Motherland." I graduated a Longhorn with a fashion merchandising degree and decided to head in a different direction. I taught 2nd grade for a year which I absolutely LOVED and am now about to head back to school and pursue Nursing.

I have a dog, Cayenne, who will likely be the subject of many of my photo posts. She is my rock and I love her like a child and am sad when I'm away from her. (I wish the world were more dog friendly so I could bring her everywhere!)

The following are things I thoroughly enjoy:

  • red wine
  • sushi
  • dark chocolate
  • baking cookies and sweets
  • music and concerts
  • strong cheeses
  • flowers
  • photography
I look forward to seeing all the exciting photos posted on here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could have written your thoroughly enjoy list - mine are the same! My college roommate was a fashion merchandising major and has worked for Fossil for years.

That is great that you were able to teach and now really cool that you are going to get a nursing degree! I am not sure I could go back to school :) Nice to "meet" you! Jen

Mary said...

I hear Z has a major crush on you. ;) Welcome back home!

Becca or Cori depending :) said...

Ya, Z does have a crush on you! I won't let Kate know that :)

Mary said...

Lol. There's room in his heart for more than one gal, I guess. :)

sheree said...

damn it! Why did you have to go and be the "baby" of the group. I was thinking I was going to win that title. Darn!

Only kidding :) I am looking forward to getting to "know" you better!

Heather Georger said...

Mmmm sushi! Not many of my friends like the stuff...we may have to head out to Kona Grill some night:)