Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cori or Becca Depending :)


It's a long story if you don't know it already. You can call me Cori or Becca, I will answer to both! 


I am full time Mommy to two wonderful babies. Kate is almost 4 and Luke is almost 2. There will be no more babies for this Mama! I love the baby part but my poor body can not go through 9 more months of that! Being preggo does NOT agree with me. 

I am married to my amazing hubby Jay. We met on a plane and where engaged 6 months later. Talk about God's hands all over that one! In April we will be married 7 years. 

I have my crazy schipperke dog Murphy. He has the worst breath on the planet. He was my baby before babies. Poor thing is still mad at me for having kids. His only saving grace is that is amazing with the kids! 

Its hard for me to find a picture of myself. I take ALL the pictures. Its a joke in our home that if I die the kids will have nothing to remember me by. Just pictures of them & my voice on video. 


5 comments:

Becca or Cori depending :) said...

I forgot to add I am 35!

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha on the voice on the video - I say the same thing! I'm looking forward to your pictures, Cori!

Mary said...

It seems like I can't talk to Phyllis without a story about you, Kate, and Luke. I'm looking forward to getting to know you too.

sheree said...

well, you KNOW I adore you! And look at this...a blog of yours that I can actually POST on! What a miracle :)

Heather Georger said...

I think we are all in the same boat as far as pictures not including us, let's just hope our kids have great memories!