Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sheree, 25...er, 26


It's me, Sheree! I am 25 for ONE more day as tomorrow is my 26th birthday...only four more years left of being a twenty-something.

I have lived in California my entire 26 years and could not imagine living anywhere else. I'll be a California girl for life! I am a stay at home mom to my two gorgeous babies, Cameron and Gabby. Life with an almost-4 year old has been interesting to say the least! We welcomed our second baby in May and were blessed with an extra chromosome, which has made life SUPER exciting and interesting. But nevertheless, she is our sunshine and we could never dream of having a more fufilled and blessed life with our two angels.

I am going back to school this month and I am still in limbo as to choosing what it is I'd like to be when I grow up. Since having a child with special needs, my heart is being pulled into the field of special education. My "latest" idea is to go into genetic counseling, but still not 100% sure. We'll see where this crazy road of life takes me...

Ciao!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sheree! I feel like I already know your family and look forward to seeing what you do here. I didn't know you were going back to school - that is great! Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow celebrating YOU! Jen

Heather Georger said...

Happy Birthday Sheree!

Becca or Cori depending :) said...

Woot! Woot! Birthday time!

Mary said...

Happy birthday, Sheree!